Carrera Corporation Ltd Scam Broker Review
Broker’s rating: 1.1 out of 5.0 stars
Updated Carrera Corporation Ltd Review and Information for you to Make an Informed Decision in 2021
The latest Carrera Corporation Ltd review suggests that the company operates illegally and without a proper financial regulatory license.
File a complaint against Carrera Corporation Ltd by filling out the following form.
ReportScamOnline now considers Carrera Corporation Ltd to be operating an online scam. We recommend that our readers not trade with this broker and if you have an open account with this company, we suggest you try to withdraw your funds as soon as possible.
How to Report a Scam against Carrera Corporation Ltd
In order to file a complaint against Carrera Corporation Ltd, leave your details by filling in the above form and you will be contacted to review your case and discuss the various options to provide a solution to recover your funds.
Classic Scam Warning Signs to Look out for
Online Trading Platforms
- Carrera Corporation Ltd blocked your account or you cannot log back into your account
- Carrera Corporation Ltd froze your account
- Money has been taken out from your account
- Carrera Corporation Ltd’s website has been taken down
- Carrera Corporation Ltd is not answering take your calls
- You noticed that Carrera Corporation Ltd took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Carrera Corporation Ltd is offering you a bonus
- Carrera Corporation Ltd is requesting that you deposit more money into your account after you lost a large sum of money
Phishing Scams via Email, Social Media, Sms and Text
- Communication is received out of the blue and you cannot confirm who or where it is from
- Communication has a request for you to perform a task such as trying to obtain your personal information
- Communication has spelling and grammatical errors
- Communication contains a suspicious link or attachment that you are urged to click on
- The communication creates a sense of urgency for you to act immediately and failure to act could result in the loss of sensitive information or an amazing special
- A suspicious call from someone that claims to be from the government and requests a monetary payment
- A call from someone that claims to be from the IRS or tax authority demanding money for unpaid taxes
- A request to settle a debt, taxes or other amount owing and to send money via courier, prepaid bank card or gift card.
- A call that requests your personal information or banking, credit card or investment account information
- A call from an unknown person that has an incredible offer and pressures you to act immediately to secure it
Online Shopping Scams and Fake Websites
- Websites that do not contain “https” in the hyperlink and do not include the padlock icon in the address bar indicating a secure connection
- Websites and pages that create a sense of urgency
- Websites with deals that seems too good to be true
- Websites that do not use secure payment methods such as wire transfers, international funds transfers, money orders, pre-loaded gift cards and cryptocurrencies
- The classified ad cannot provide proof of the item for sale where the seller can only provide a generic photo taken online. Never trust photos alone and always insist on seeing and inspecting the item
- The classified ad promotes products or services advertised at extremely low prices, often lower than comparable websites
- The seller claims to be unavailable or overseas and insists on payment before delivery of the goods
- The seller asks to be paid via international money orders, checks, direct bank wires or cryptocurrency and will not accept any other form of secure payment.