acorn investments Review – Report a Scam Today
Our rating: 1.6 out of 5.0 stars
Updated acorn investments Review and Information
acorn investments was mentioned as a suspicious platform by the most trusted regulatory body in the UK, the FCA (The Financial Conduct Authority). Our review is based on their respected opinion and on our personal research. ReportScamOnline suggests that the company operates illegally and without a proper financial regulatory license.
ReportScamOnline now considers acorn investments to be operating an online scam. We recommend that our readers not trade or deal with acorn investments and if you have an open account or agreement with this company, we suggest you try to withdraw your funds as soon as possible.
How to Report a Scam Against acorn investments
In order to file a complaint , leave your details by filling in the form above and you will be contacted by us to review your case and discuss the various options to recover your funds. Please remember, acorn investments was mentioned as unauthorized or not trusted by FCA. Please review the typical scam signs that are listed below:
Classic Scam Warning Signs to Look out for
Online Trading Platforms that:
- acorn investments blocked your account or you cannot log back into your account
- acorn investments froze your account
- Money has been taken out from your account
- acorn investments’s website has been taken down
- acorn investments is not answering take your calls
- You noticed that acorn investments took money out from your bank account without your permission
- acorn investments is offering you a bonus
- acorn investments is requesting that you deposit more money into your account after you lost a large sum of money
Phishing Scams via Email, Social Media, Sms and Text
- Communication is received out of the blue and you cannot confirm who or where it is from
- You received a communication requesting that you perform a task such as giving them your personal information
- You receive communication with spelling and grammatical errors.
- Communication contains a suspicious link or attachment that you are urged to click on.
- The communication creates a sense of urgency for you to act immediately and that a failure to act could result in the loss of sensitive information or an amazing special.
- A suspicious call from someone that claims to be from the government and requests a monetary payment
- A call from someone that claims to be from the IRS or tax authority demanding money for unpaid taxes
- A request to settle a debt, taxes or other amount that you owe and need to send the money via courier, prepaid bank card or gift card.
- A call that requests your personal information or banking, credit card or investment account information
- A call from an unknown person that has an incredible offer and pressures you to act immediately to secure it
Online Shopping Scams and Fake Websites
- Websites that do not contain “https” in the hyperlink and do not include the padlock icon in the address bar indicating a secure connection
- Websites and pages that create a sense of urgency
- Websites with deals that seem too good to be true
- Websites that do not use secure payment methods such as wire transfers, international funds transfers, money orders, pre-loaded gift cards and cryptocurrencies
- The classified ad cannot provide proof of the item for sale where the seller can only provide a generic photo taken online. Never trust photos alone and always insist on seeing and inspecting the item
- The classified ad promotes products or services advertised at extremely low prices, often lower than comparable websites
- The seller claims to be unavailable or overseas and insists on payment before delivery of the goods
- The seller asks to be paid via international money orders, checks, direct bank wires or cryptocurrency and will not accept any other form of secure payment.
Have you faced warning signs of acorn investments? The Next Step – Fill the Complaint Form
If you have problems with getting money back from acorn investments or are faced with at least one of the warning sign above, it’s a serious reason to suspect a scam Please let us know if you need any additional information regarding this merchant – FIll out the form if you have any questions or if you want to file a complaint. You can also contact reliable fund recovery specialists to get a free professional consultation: