Tait Investment Group Scam Broker Review
Broker’s rating: 1.1 out of 5.0 stars
Updated Tait Investment Group Review and Information for you to Make an Informed Decision in 2021
The latest Tait Investment Group review suggests that the company operates illegally and without a proper financial regulatory license.
File a complaint against Tait Investment Group by filling out the following form.
ReportScamOnline now considers Tait Investment Group to be operating an online scam. We recommend that our readers not trade with this broker and if you have an open account with this company, we suggest you try to withdraw your funds as soon as possible.
How to Report a Scam against Tait Investment Group
In order to file a complaint against Tait Investment Group, leave your details by filling in the above form and you will be contacted to review your case and discuss the various options to provide a solution to recover your funds.
Classic Scam Warning Signs to Look out for
Online Trading Platforms
- Tait Investment Group blocked your account or you cannot log back into your account
- Tait Investment Group froze your account
- Money has been taken out from your account
- Tait Investment Group’s website has been taken down
- Tait Investment Group is not answering take your calls
- You noticed that Tait Investment Group took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Tait Investment Group is offering you a bonus
- Tait Investment Group is requesting that you deposit more money into your account after you lost a large sum of money
Phishing Scams via Email, Social Media, Sms and Text
- Communication is received out of the blue and you cannot confirm who or where it is from
- Communication has spelling and grammatical errors
- Communication contains a suspicious link or attachment that you are urged to click on
- A suspicious call from someone that claims to be from the government and requests a monetary payment
- A call from someone that claims to be from the IRS or tax authority demanding money for unpaid taxes
Online Shopping Scams and Fake Websites
- Websites and pages that create a sense of urgency
- Websites with deals that seems too good to be true
- The seller claims to be unavailable or overseas and insists on payment before delivery of the goods