Fortrade Scam Broker Review
Broker’s rating: 1.6 out of 5.0 stars
Updated Fortrade Review and Information for you to Make an Informed Decision in 2021
The latest Fortrade review suggests that the company operates illegally and without a proper financial regulatory license.
File a complaint against Fortrade by filling out the following form.
ReportScamOnline now considers Fortrade to be operating an online scam. We recommend that our readers not trade with this broker and if you have an open account with this company, we suggest you try to withdraw your funds as soon as possible.
How to Report a Scam against Fortrade
In order to file a complaint against Fortrade, leave your details by filling in the above form and you will be contacted to review your case and discuss the various options to provide a solution to recover your funds.
Classic Scam Warning Signs to Look out for Online Trading Platforms
- Fortrade blocked your account or you cannot log back into your account
- Fortrade froze your account
- Money has been taken out from your account
- Fortrade’s website has been taken down
- Fortrade is not answering take your calls
- You noticed that Fortrade took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Fortrade is offering you a bonus
- Fortrade is requesting that you deposit more money into your account after you lost a large sum of money
Phishing Scams via Email, Social Media, Sms and Text
- Communication is received out of the blue and you cannot confirm who or where it is from
- Communication has spelling and grammatical errors
- Communication contains a suspicious link or attachment that you are urged to click on
- A suspicious call from someone that claims to be from the government and requests a monetary payment
- A call from someone that claims to be from the IRS or tax authority demanding money for unpaid taxes
Online Shopping Scams and Fake Websites
- Websites and pages that create a sense of urgency
- Websites with deals that seems too good to be true
- The seller claims to be unavailable or overseas and insists on payment before delivery of the goods