Askobid Scam Broker Review
Broker’s rating: 1.1 out of 5.0 stars
Updated Askobid Review and Information for you to Make an Informed Decision in 2021
The latest Askobid review suggests that the company operates illegally and without a proper financial regulatory license.
File a complaint against Askobid by filling out the following form.
ReportScamOnline now considers Askobid to be operating an online scam. We recommend that our readers not trade with this broker and if you have an open account with this company, we suggest you try to withdraw your funds as soon as possible.
How to Report a Scam against Askobid
In order to file a complaint against Askobid, leave your details by filling in the above form and you will be contacted to review your case and discuss the various options to provide a solution to recover your funds.
Classic Scam Warning Signs to Look out for
Online Trading Platforms
- Askobid blocked your account or you cannot log back into your account
- Askobid froze your account
- Money has been taken out from your account
- Askobid’s website has been taken down
- Askobid is not answering take your calls
- You noticed that Askobid took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Askobid is offering you a bonus
- Askobid is requesting that you deposit more money into your account after you lost a large sum of money
Phishing Scams via Email, Social Media, Sms and Text
- Communication is received out of the blue and you cannot confirm who or where it is from
- Communication has a request for you to perform a task such as trying to obtain your personal information
- Communication has spelling and grammatical errors
- Communication contains a suspicious link or attachment that you are urged to click on
- The communication creates a sense of urgency for you to act immediately and failure to act could result in the loss of sensitive information or an amazing special
- A suspicious call from someone that claims to be from the government and requests a monetary payment
- A call from someone that claims to be from the IRS or tax authority demanding money for unpaid taxes
- A request to settle a debt, taxes or other amount owing and to send money via courier, prepaid bank card or gift card.
Online Shopping Scams and Fake Websites
- Websites and pages that create a sense of urgency
- Websites with deals that seems too good to be true
- The seller claims to be unavailable or overseas and insists on payment before delivery of the goods