apus capital Review – Report a Scam Today
Our rating: 1.6 out of 5.0 stars
Updated apus capital Review and Information
apus capital was mentioned as a suspicious platform by the most trusted regulatory body in the UK, the FCA (The Financial Conduct Authority). Our review is based on their respected opinion and on our personal research. ReportScamOnline suggests that the company operates illegally and without a proper financial regulatory license.
ReportScamOnline now considers apus capital to be operating an online scam. We recommend that our readers not trade or deal with apus capital and if you have an open account or agreement with this company, we suggest you try to withdraw your funds as soon as possible.
How to Report a Scam Against apus capital
In order to file a complaint , leave your details by filling in the form above and you will be contacted by us to review your case and discuss the various options to recover your funds. Please remember, apus capital was mentioned as unauthorized or not trusted by FCA. Please review the typical scam signs that are listed below:
Classic Scam Warning Signs to Look out for
Online Trading Platforms that:
- apus capital blocked your account or you cannot log back into your account
- apus capital froze your account
- Money has been taken out from your account
- apus capital’s website has been taken down
- apus capital is not answering take your calls
- You noticed that apus capital took money out from your bank account without your permission
- apus capital is offering you a bonus
- apus capital is requesting that you deposit more money into your account after you lost a large sum of money
Phishing Scams via Email, Social Media, Sms and Text
- Communication is received out of the blue and you cannot confirm who or where it is from
- You received a communication requesting that you perform a task such as giving them your personal information
- You receive communication with spelling and grammatical errors.
- Communication contains a suspicious link or attachment that you are urged to click on.
- The communication creates a sense of urgency for you to act immediately and that a failure to act could result in the loss of sensitive information or an amazing special.
- A suspicious call from someone that claims to be from the government and requests a monetary payment
- A call from someone that claims to be from the IRS or tax authority demanding money for unpaid taxes
- A request to settle a debt, taxes or other amount that you owe and need to send the money via courier, prepaid bank card or gift card.
Online Shopping Scams and Fake Websites
- Websites and pages that create a sense of urgency
- Websites with deals that seem too good to be true
- The seller claims to be unavailable or overseas and insists on payment before delivery of the goods
Have you faced warning signs of apus capital? The Next Step – Fill the Complaint Form
If you have problems with getting money back from apus capital or are faced with at least one of the warning sign above, it’s a serious reason to suspect a scam Please let us know if you need any additional information regarding this merchant – FIll out the form if you have any questions or if you want to file a complaint. You can also contact reliable fund recovery specialists to get a free professional consultation: